Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Joy...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for another wonderful day God. I pray for you protection and guidance tomorrow. Guide and direct us God and help us to find the joy in every moment.

What God Said Tonight:

Joy exists outside of circumstances and originates in me. It is much like peace. You don't have to have a life without stress in order to have peace. What is remarkable about my peace is that it can be found in the middle of a raging storm and can feel more powerful, more profound, in that moment than it does when it comes during the calm. 

The same is true of joy. Joy comes from me and I can give you joy in the middle of tragedy. It is often more amazing to find joy at those times than it is when everything is going well. 

My gifts to you are not transient. They are meant to last a lifetime and beyond. I love you sweet daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment