Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Ride the wave...

 


My prayer:

Today was all about finding the silver lining in the clouds so to speak. That is something I am pretty good at, finding the good side of bad news, but only because of you in my life God. You have shown me over and over that there is almost always a way to find the blessing in a situation. It is one of the many things I am grateful to you for. 

Thank you for being my ever present silver lining.

What God Said Tonight:

There are two ways to ride waves. You can ride on top of them, like many do. It is thrilling but can be pretty dangerous. 

You can also ride underneath them. You can go with the flow of the tides and give yourself over to them. It can still be exciting. You are never sure where you are going to go or how fast you will get there. But, it is much less dangerous and you are more likely to get to your destination in one piece. 

I give you the choice, ride on top of the waves and fight your way through the surf or give yourself over to the flow under the waves and let me take you to entirely new depths of meaning and purpose. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment