Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for another day in paradise. This is such a wonderful life you have given me. It has not always been this blessed but not, today, I cannot believe how blessed I am. I fell like you have truly brought heaven to earth and put me in the middle of it. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SEASON! It can last forever and I would be ok with that. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is as it should be and as planned. I have you where I need you for now and love that you are blessed in it. 

Walking in the glory of my presence and will for your life will always leave you blessed, fulfilled, and filled with joy. Not that it is always easy. Sometimes it can be very difficult. But the result, and even the journey if you will let it, will bless you beyond measure.

I have you where I need you. You will rest in your blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment