Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Strong foundation...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Lord. Thank you for today. I feel like I am firmly back on a path that you wanted me on, but which had to go on hold for a bit. It is great to be back on that path, knowing it is where your heart is. Living a life firmly rooted in your grace, that is the good news. That is the gift that is ours to receive. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

A building is built with rocks and  mortar and stone; with timber and boards. But no part of the house can be built or can stand without a firm and strong foundation. 

I have built your foundation and even though this last year or two may have felt like a break in the path, it was only the time to allow that foundation to cure. To allow that foundation to fully seat itself and be ready for all that we will build upon it. 

Building time is here

No comments:

Post a Comment