Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 25, 2021

Love...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Jesus. You are, well everything. 

Without you, I wouldn't even have an opportunity to be having this conversation. You fought for me, you suffered for me, you died for me, and you rose again for me. Everything good in my life is because of what you have done for me. 

Thank you is too little to say. You are amazing and I am eternally grateful.

What God Said Tonight:

I love you. Everything comes from that love. 

There is nothing to figure out. There is no other logic needed. I gave everything because I love you and needed to make a way for us to live eternity out together. 

I would do it again, in a minute. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment