Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 4, 2021

Compassion...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Lord. Thank you for caring about every little thing. I am so grateful that I can bring literally anything to you and you listen and you take care of it, every time. Thank you for hearing this latest request. I leave it in your hands.

What God Said Tonight:

Compassion always has room in my Kingdom. I will always respond when the heart, when the core, is out of compassion. 

Compassion is one of the most powerful expressions of my love. Not sympathy but true compassion where your deepest heart is filled with sorrow for the other and you truly want nothing more than their healing, their joy, their protection. 

That is a prayer, a love, that I can respond to every time. I love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment