Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The core...

My prayer:

What an interesting week God. Thank you for bringing me through so much and giving me the experience and empathy to help others going through similar things. That is something you have done my entire life. There really is nothing that is wasted. You turn everything for my good and then you use it to help others. That makes for a pretty good life. 

I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

There is a core that is building. A solid, strong, calm core that is building and growing everyday. This core will be the foundation of the future. This core will be the platform that the next season is built on. 

You are a part of this core and this core is being built in you. Each of my children have this core being built within them and when they come together, the combined core that is formed will be strong enough to hold up the world. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment