Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 25, 2020

No need to worry...


My prayer:

Mighty and amazing God, thank you for today. 

One more day and it is back to work. I am trying to focus on being present in this moment and not losing out on the joy and beauty you have provided by thinking about the future. I am trying, but I am not being very successful.

I love you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

You do not know what tomorrow brings. You may think you do. You may think that you can predict what is going to happen next but you can't. If this year has taught you anything, it should be that you cannot predict what comes next. 

I love you and while I can't always let you know what is coming, I can always promise you that I will be with you in it. I will provide for you in it. I will help you in it. 

I love you sweet daughter and you need not worry for tomorrow because whatever it brings, I am in it with you.

1 comment: