Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 20, 2020

Diamond...


My prayer:

Another amazing day God. I am so blessed by you. Now, my life has not been perfect, that we all know, but you are blessing me like crazy right now and I can't help but get excited and thank you for it! Thank you for everything today God. It was awesome, all of it.

What God Said Tonight:

A diamond does not look so beautiful in its original and natural state. Someone has to come along, cut, polish, and shape it. When done correctly, the beauty of that diamond shines through like nothing else. 

But it is beauty you have to find, you have to work for it. It doesn't just make itself known. 

Your life is like that too. There has always been great beauty within your life but it has taken years of shaping, and cutting, and polishing to let that beauty shine. 

I love you. shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment