Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Seek...


My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful and peaceful day God. I don't really need anything tonight, I just want to be in your presence. I just want to hang out with you in the beauty and quiet that you have provide. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Our time together is precious. It is abundant but that doesn't make it less precious. 

Our time, our love, can never be too much but it can never be enough either. I will always want to spend time with you. You never need to ask. 

Seek me and you will find me. That is because I am always right beside you, behind you, in front of you, waiting for you to look my direction. To seek me. I am not hard to find but you do have to look. 

I love you sweet daughter and lets spend some time enjoying that tonight. Let spend some time enjoying the love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment