Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 5, 2020

God's promises in this season...


My prayer:

You are amazing Father! Thank you for giving me joy, peace, and guiding my life. Thank you for new friends and new directions. Thank you for giving me this new season. It looks to be a really awesome one.

What God Said Tonight:

A season you once worried would be too much for you and now it fits you like a glove. 

I promise you I will never lead you into anything that I have not prepared your for and never lead you into anything I will not lead you through. 

I promise you joy. I promise you peace. I promise you an eternity with me. I promise you challenges to help you grow. I promise you pain that will not last. I promise you I will never leave you. 

I love you my daughter, my child, my heart and I will walk with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment