Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 23, 2020

A great burden...


My prayer:

Awesome God. You are teaching me so much right now. Thank you for the wisdom. Thank you for the discernment. I can't wait to see how you use it all.

What God Said Tonight:

A great weight is on the world right now. A great burden, but it is not the one you think it is. 

A physical illness, no matter how bad, is still just a physical illness. The worst it can do is end this life. When you are my child and redeemed through my blood, death has no sting. 

A greater burden is on the world. It is a burden of substance, a burden of Spirit. It is pressing down and many are feeling crushed by it. I have surrounded my people in this time of crushing. I have you in bubbles of protection. 

Do not be fooled into thinking, because you are protected, because you are not feeling the pressure, that it is not happening. It is but you have special provision as a child of mine and a citizen of my Kingdom. 

I love you sweet child. 

1 comment: