Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Rest season...


My prayer:

Thank you God for this time off from work. I pray in these next several days that you help me remember what is important and what isn't. I pray for rest, recreation, and rejuvenation. More than anything, I pray that we do it all together. Everything is better with you in the middle of it. 

What God Said Tonight:

Rest is important. Time to refill and refuel is needed. I created you in that way, times for work, times for play, and times for rest. 

Your life is about seasons. Sometimes a season lasts for months or years and other times a season may last a day or a week. Even other times, a season may last an hour. 

In this season, find your rest, find your center, and let the world and its troubles be on my shoulders. Trust me with every worry and every concern. Take this time and enjoy. I love you and I want to see you in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment