Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 9, 2020

SIlver lining...


My prayer:

Well, you were not kidding when you said their would be attacks on my peace! What a roller coaster these last couple of days have been. I pray for discernment and understanding God. I pray for wisdom and direction. I pray, above EVERYTHING else, your will is done.

Thank you for being my Father, my Protector, my Saviour, and my God.

What God Said Tonight:

Every day, every moment, every person is an opportunity to know me and my kingdom. Recognize the value in every experience that it can draw you closer to me. 

In joy, we celebrate together. In trouble, you lean on me and learn to trust me. I am always the silver lining in every situation. 

Do not dread the "bad" times. Do not worry about what is coming next. Know that every experience, I will turn for your good. You are my child and I will bring value out of every moment of your life. 

I love you. Now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment