Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 27, 2020

Orchids and weeds...





My prayer:

Today was not easy but I did feel your peace throughout it all. I pray for your continued guidance and favor God. This world can be a tough place to live. I am grateful I don't have to live here without you.

What God Said Tonight:

A weed can grow anywhere, even in places you don't want it. An orchid needs very specific conditions to grow and to thrive. Which is more valuable?

It depends on what you need. If you need just the beauty than the orchid is valuable and rare. If you need something that will thrive with little to no attention, than the weed is your best bet. 

I love orchids but I love weeds too. Everything has a place and a purpose in the Kingdom of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment