Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Timing...


My prayer:

I sit in peace in your presence tonight God. Let me hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

A day, a night, a week, a month, timing in this world is not like my timing. Timing in this world moves in one direction and while it seems to go faster or slower, it really just moves forward one step at at time. What I want you to hear is timing and time, in my Kingdom has to do with purpose much more than it does the passing of moments. 

I exist in all time, the beginning and the end. What that gives me the luxury of doing is choosing the precise time for each event, each blessing, each lesson, so that it has the most beneficial response. I can do that. 

What you need to then do is wait out the moments for that precise, and perfect time to arrive so that you can experience what I have for you. 

I understand it is not easy. The waiting is never easy. Moments can seem to take eons to pass. But in truth, in the end, I will make it worth it to you. I will show you overflow blessings. I will wrap you in the glory from my Spirit. 

You are not alone, in the blessing and in the waiting, you are not alone. I will see you through, every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment