Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 22, 2020

Building eternity...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am in awe of your grace and mercy. I am in awe of the beauty you have placed in my life. I am in awe of you. Standing in awe and waiting to hear your voice tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day is another block, building eternity. Time is not linear as you have always thought it to be. Tomorrow does not follow today. Tomorrow is built upon the foundation of today as today is built upon the foundation of yesterday. You are building a life and a future that stacks up, one day upon another. Each day has purpose in the fortress of eternity. 

I love you and we will build this together, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment