Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Magnification...


My prayer:

Today was definitely eventful God. I pray and invite your peace to cover us. I pray and thank you for your divine health in us. I pray and worship you for being my God. I love you Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day and each event has a purpose in your life. 

Sometimes, I have to let an expansion of something into your life so that you recognize the need to come against it. It is the small subtle things that can often do the most damage. 

So, when I see a damaging small thing enter into your life with the intent to harm you, I will sometimes, like today, show you that thing amplified around you, in someone else, or even directly in you so that you can see it for the threat it is. 

There is nothing to fear. The threat is neutralized, in both he big and the small manifestations. You are free from it. Live on in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment