Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 8, 2020

Work to do...


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for today. Thank you for who you are growing me to be. Thank you for the peace and serenity that allows me to be the person you intended me to be. Thank you for health and for protection. Thank you for wisdom. Thank you for favor. You have blessed me so abundantly, there is not enough time or space to thank you for it all.

What God Said Tonight:

Working for a goal is satisfying if you reach the goal. Working for the satisfaction of doing well and doing good leaves you feeling fulfilled every day. 

I have work for you while you are still living here. It is work that is important but wont feel like work as it will be as easy as breathing. It will have great purpose and great value. It will leave you feeling fulfilled, every day. 

I have work for you to do but never think that it is drudgery or sacrifice. Those days are done. I have paid your debt so you can live free and in my glory. 

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Father, please heal my husband. Thank you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending God's word of healing to your husband Laurel.

      Delete