Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 4, 2020

Waiting on a promise...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for the reminder that you are in charge today. My worries are such wasted time and effort. You already have the answer on the way before I can even ask the question. 

I love you. I am grateful for you. You are my everything God.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting on a promise is easier than waiting on a wish. A promise is something that is assured, it is only a matter of timing. A wish is something hoped for but there is no assurance. 

When you come to me, in my Word, in my name, and ask for that which I have already said that you can have, then you are waiting on a promise. Then you can wait with anticipation. Then you can get excited before it comes because you can know that it really is coming. If you just sit and wish and hope, there is nothing that you can base your assurance on. There is nothing to give you peace. 

Wait on the Lord. I will give you the promises. Know my promises and you can wait in anticipation, peace and joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment