Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Turn to God...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray tonight for all of those who are hurting. I pray for those under attack, physical, emotional, and/or economical. I pray God for your mercy. I pray for your grace. I pray above all things that your will be done. Please help the hurting people tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

A day late and there is nothing more to be done. I am an on time God and I will see my will accomplished on this earth as it is in heaven. I have set in motion the events that are needed for the next season. I will see it through to completion. 

That being said, for all those who turn to me, I will comfort them. For all those who trust in me, I will help them. I will not leave my people to suffer. 

I have a plan and it was set in place from the beginning of time. On the other side, it will make sense. It will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment