Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Live today...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for every breath in this life you have given me. I pray for wisdom, health, and favor. You are my source for everything God. I love you with all that I am.

What God Said Tonight:

A long time past, there was a family who could do noting but wander, looking for the dream they had lost when they were young. They looked everywhere, never spending more than a night or two in any one place. They never found their lost dream but their lives were full of joy, family, and adventure. 

Your experience of life is not about where you are or even what you are striving for. It is about recognizing the value of this moment, with these people, in this time. I know it has become cliche but live in the moment. 

Yesterday truly is gone and forgotten and tomorrow will take care of itself. Live today and wring out every last drip of joy and life. I love you. I have forgiven your past and I will take care of your future. Live today.

No comments:

Post a Comment