Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 18, 2020

Blessings and cursings...


My prayer:

I can't stop praising you. I can't stop being grateful for what you have done in my life. Yes there are still struggles and there are still challenges in life but every time something comes up, all I have to do is look around at the amazing life you have given me and how you have blessed me and I can't do anything but praise you.

I have sung songs like that for years, "Just can't stop praisin' you!" but I don't think I ever really knew what it meant until now. 

THANK YOU FATHER GOD!

What God Said Tonight:

Never have you seen what you are about to see. There are blessings and cursings that are all within the plan but are going to be hard to believe. 

I will bless my people. You will be set aside. In such a time as this, you will be protected. But you will have to trust me. 

There will be storms and whirlwinds that are taking out everything around you. As the debris flies, look to me and know that I am God. 

Know that I will care for you. Know that I will protect you. You can always count on my protection and my love. I will not leave you. Keep our trust and your eyes focused on me and we will see the other side together.

No comments:

Post a Comment