Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Provider...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for the wall of protection you have placed around me, my family, and my friends. Thank you for your near constant reassurance. Thank you for the many blessings that you are revealing in the middle of the crises. 

You are the God of the impossible and your blessings never end. LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

A meadow, a forest trail, a wave that slowly slaps the shore, I know the things that you need to keep you happy and well. 

I am your Father and I will provide for you all the days of our life. I will provide even those things you don't know you need yet. 

I will give you everything you need, including experiences. I will not leave you in a situation beyond your capability. I will not throw you into a challenge without preparation. The challenges in your life are training ground to take you to the next level. I will always take you higher. 

I love you. I love your trust. I will provide, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment