Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Hedge of protection...


My prayer:

Amazing God. Watching you work is one of my very favorite things to do. I love how you take impossible situations and turn them into blessings. I am living in one of those blessings. I am waiting expectantly for you do your work in friends lives now. 

Now is a time where nothing can be taken for granted. Our tomorrows are truly not promised, at all. Tomorrow, there may not be food or necessities. Tomorrow, we may not have a job. Tomorrow, we may not even be here or be alive.

In all of the uncertainty, I have peace because I know that you are not uncertain. I know that your promises are not uncertain. I know that you have it all under control and I can trust you to take the impossible situations and turn them into such amazing blessings. 

I can't wait to watch you do it, again! 

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is unfolding now. A plan, a purpose, a meaning will become so very evident as the days continue to go by. 

I won't leave you and I won't turn my back on you. Your trust will not be in vain. My purpose will be fulfilled. My promises will become manifest and, above all, my will shall be done. 

I declare that you are a victor. I declare  hat you are my son, my child, my daughter. I declare that you are above and not beneath and I will let no harm come to you. I will not let harm prosper against you. Your hedge of protection is fully in force. 

No comments:

Post a Comment