Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Fear...


My prayer:

Awesome God, fear is ruling our world right now and it is hard to argue with it. This world is a pretty scary place. Viruses killing people, people killing people, so much coming at us every second.

There is only one place to turn and that is to you. There is only one who is bigger than any threat and bigger than any fear and that is you.

Amazing Father, I put myself in your hands. I pray your will is done. I pray your protection around me, my family, my friends, my pets, my home, and this world. Guide us through this time with your infinite wisdom.

What God Said Tonight:

A fear is not a thing of substance. It is why fears can be so hard to fight. They are made of the air. They are made of thoughts. They are not real. They are only what we think about things that we think are real. 

Fear has no place in my children. I am your assurance. I am your way maker. 

A fear is a weapon meant to harm you. A fear will try to make you do things and say things that bring harm to you. The fear itself, cannot harm you. The fear itself has no power. It is like a wispy cloud in the wind. One small breeze and it is blown away as if it never existed. 

I will blow away your fears. I will take care of you, now and forever. I will not let the weapons formed against you prosper. My promises to you are final and assured. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment