Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 29, 2020

One step at a time...


My prayer:

Awesome God. A beautiful day of worship and rest. Today was a true sabbath. 

I need to thank you for the time and the space to rest. This has been such a great opportunity to rest in you, rest in your peace, and rest in what is usually such a chaotic life. Thank you for the gift of rest God. 

This week has a lot of challenges in it, none of which I have a good handle on. I pray for your help, guidance, and favor. I pray for your protection and continued divine health. I pray for your will to be done above everything else.

My God, my Father, my Savior, and my help, I love you more than I can ever say.

What God Said Tonight:

A step at a time. You follow my will one step at a time. 

There is no need to worry about five steps down the road. Remember, tomorrow has enough worries for itself. Today, take the step that I have for you. Tomorrow, I will have another. Take each step, as I lay it in front of you and you will find your self on the other side, free from the worry, and fully blessed in my will.

That is how you got to where you are today and that is how you will get to your tomorrows. 

I love you now and forever, my child. I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment