Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 19, 2020

My necessity...


My prayer:

I had a glimpse today God of the dramatic difference between living in these times with an assurance of you and without. I tend to take for granted sometimes, the peace that comes from living in relationship with you. It is possibly the largest blessing outside of salvation itself. 

Today, I was reminded of the terror that this pandemic can create for those who don't know you and don't know that you will take care of them. It is heartbreaking God. 

Tonight I pray for every person who does not yet know you. I pray that this be a wake up call and that this thing that was meant to destroy them becomes the thing that turns them toward you and saves them. 

What God Said Tonight:

A necessity, a need is something you cannot live without. 

I am your necessity. I am your need. 

Everything else I will bring to you but the one thing you cannot be without is me. I have promised you I will never leave you or forsake you and I mean that promise. A time will come where it is the only promise that will matter. 

I love you, I will care for you, I will keep you. I am yours and you are mine, now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment