Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 15, 2020

The life of a rock...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I place every worry and every concern in your hands tonight. I trust you to work out every detail, big and small. 

I pour out my gratitude for all that you have done and the blessings you have covered me with.

I trust you with it all.

What God Said Tonight:

Every rock and every pebble has a place in the sand that makes up the world. No matter how big or how small the rock, it has a place and a purpose. That place and purpose change over time. 

It may start as a mountain and then become a boulder that rolls down the hill. I may further break into rocks and stones that roll even further. Some may get caught in a stream where they are rolled smooth and become smaller and smaller until one day they find themselves on the beach, among the sand. They may stay on the beach, they may get caught up in the surf but one day, they will end up as sand. 

The life of a rock is a long one but it is one filled with adventure and change over time. I see your life this way. Your shape and purpose, even your location is changing over time but it is always part of the adventure. It is always part of my purpose. 

This season, love, trust, know that I am God and know that this is not forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment