Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 6, 2020

Now...


My prayer:

Another day another HUGE PRAISE! Thank you Jesus for the GOOD REPORT today! I had real peace about it long before the call came in but when it came and they said it is 100% benign...that was GOOD NEWS!

Thank you God for your divine health and healing. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for all that you do in my life. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have good plans for you. I truly do. I have not brought you this far to leave you. You have a future and a hope. 

These are all promises that you know like the back of your hand but know this tonight, they are true and they are real and they are manifesting in your life, now. 

I love you. I love to bless you. Your season of waiting and trust was not for no reason. I am yours forever my child and I will never let leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment