Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A beacon and a flag...


My prayer:

Awesome God, what a year of blessings this has been so far! Your goodness is so abundant. Your blessings are so apparent! Last year was a year of near misses but this year has been a year of fulfilled promises and turning it all around. Living in your blessing, in  your peace, and in your joy is a pretty amazing place to be. Thank you for being so amazing!

What God Said Tonight:

No blessing, no struggle, no triumph, and no defeat are ever experienced without a purpose. I will use all things for your good. I will turn every situation around for your good. I will make every moment a moment of purpose and planned strategy. 

I will never let you suffer or experience great joy without a greater purpose in it. 

Your pain is your testimony about to be revealed. Your joy is your garment that you wear for the world to see. 

I will bless you all of the days of your life and your blessing will be seen by the world. It will be a beacon to those who have yet to know me. It will be a flag marking the life of a child of God. 

I love you and my blessings will go with you all of the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment