Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Who is responsible...


My prayer:

Just when I think I know what you are doing, the direction that you are taking me, surprise! We head a different direction. Life in your will is never boring God! Which is good for me. You know how I hate being bored. 

I pray, above everything else, your will is done God.

What God Said Tonight:

Where you are headed is taken care of. Your focus should be on where you are today and loving everyone in your path. 

I have tomorrow taken care of. You are responsible for making the most of today. 

I love you. I have such amazing blessings for you. Don't miss the blessings of today because you are focused on tomorrow.

1 comment: