Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

God's favor...


My prayer:

You make me prosper God. You make me win. No matter what the circumstances. No matter how much is against me, you make me win. I stand in awe of your favor in my life. You are so very good! Thank you for doing it again!

What God Said Tonight:

I love you. You are the head and not the tail. When I make you prosper, I am only ensuring you are in your God given place. 

I made you to be a prince. I made you to be a priest. I made you to be my child and you have become the apple of my eye. 

My blessings are forever and my provision will not end. I am yours, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment