Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Season of the rock...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I got an email today from someone who has been following this blog for 7 years. I don't stop to think about it too much but the number of people you reach on this blog every day is pretty stunning. 

They said something that is so true, they called it my "prayers/conversations" with you and that is really what it is, conversations. 

I am not sure when I learned that I could have conversations with you, maybe I always have? I don't know why I first believed that if I would listen, you would talk, but, whatever made me try the first time, thank you for that. My life would not be worth much if I could not hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

I have often used the symbolism of a rock in explaining things to you. This season of your life will be the season of the rock. 

When you look back on it,that is how you will think of it. Not only the strength of a rock but also the undeniable fact that I can move rocks, I can move mountains and that your faith can move mountains. 

This season is about moving the unmovable and seeing the impossible happen. 

Rejoice in the season of the rock. When it is done, you will have a memorial of this time and rocks will have new symbolism and meaning in your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment