Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Today was not a waste...


My prayer:

There are the things I know to do, relax, trust you, live in  your peace, and then there are the things I did today, chase my tail and get no where. I guess I at least wore myself out running all around. That helped bring down the stress level but it did not accomplish anything else. 

God, I pray for help living the way I know to live vs. the way I have been living. I choose to trust you, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Today was not wasted. Today helped convince you that you do trust me. Today was a necessary piece of the journey. 

Do not disparage those things that move you forward, even if they do not get you to your goal. Progress is more important than the goal and the journey is more important than the destination. 

Your character, your heart, your spirit, these are the things that are important to me and these were all strengthened today. I love you and I will never stop.

1 comment: