Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Pressure and beauty...


My prayer:

So much is happening God but you are putting everything into place. I am in awe of how you are working it all out. 

Thank you for this journey. Thank you for the new level of trust. Thank you for being you and loving me.

What God Said Tonight:

Pressure brings out beauty. When coal is compressed, it becomes a diamond. Your pressure. The pressure you are under, is not meant to harm you and is not meant to stop you. It is only meant to perfect you and allow you to become more beautiful and your perfected self. 

Trust me to know how much you can take. I truly will not give you more than you can take but know that you can take more than you think. 

When it gets hard, lean on me. When the worry creeps in, lean on me. When you don't know what to do next, lean on me. I am here and will walk every step with you.

1 comment: