Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Your voice...


My prayer:

I am a ball of stress God. I was doing a decent job of trusting and leaning on your peace when just one area of my life was in upheaval but now, with two areas going nuts, I am not doing very well with it all. 

Awesome God, I hand it all to you tonight. It is too heavy for me.

What God Said Tonight:

Alignment is not always necessary. You are looking for everyone to come into one voice and this is not the season for that. This is a season for each voice to be heard.
I know the conflict and the cacophony of voices is hard for you. You long for peace and order but this time is necessary. I need people in your life to challenge each other and find out if their voice is worth hearing. 

Trust that I am in charge and that I know what I am doing. 

Get your voice, your peace, your stability from me and my presence in you. When you know yourself, you don't have to work so hard to make sure other people know it too. Rest in me and who I know you to be. and, as always, remember this season will not last forever.

1 comment: