Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 23, 2019

Carved in the palm of His hand...


My prayer:

Guidance, direction, and help God. Maybe even a little perspective. These are all things I am in need of tonight.

I had such peace earlier today God. I felt 100% sure that everything would work out. Then, after a day of more disappointments, I find myself losing hold of the peace. 

I know that I can't look at circumstances. I know that you have our best in mind at all times. I just would love to have a little insight into how all of that is going to work out in this particular situation. 

I can almost hear you, it isn't faith if you don't have to believe. It isn't faith if you know how it will turn out. 

If that is the answer God, I pray for help to accept it. I pray for the peace that I had earlier today return but be more lasting.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have you carved in the palm of my hand. I don't have you sitting there. I do't have you drawn there. I have you carved. 

You are so important to me that I wanted you carved into me so that we are never apart. I can never forget you because you are carved into me. I can never turn my back on you because you are a part of me and I am a part of you. 

Your confidence does not have to be in the world. Your confidence doesn't have to be in yourself. Your confidence can be in me and what you mean to me. 

I love you now and forever my child. Go to sleep and wake up ready to go tomorrow. I will refresh and rejuvenate you.

1 comment: