Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 9, 2019

Walking in faith...


My prayer:

This is an interesting journey of faith we are on God. 

Thank you for the frequent reassurance and for your peace. Part of me wants to fast forward to the other side of the journey but even as I say that, I can hear your voice telling me to not miss out on the journey itself. That I should appreciate the excitement and growth of this time as it will not always be like this. 

Thank you God for all that you are and all that you do. I love you SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

Peace is not a static thing. Peace swells and grows when needed and it ebbs when it is not needed. My peace, my perfect peace, also has perfect timing. 

Relax in to the ebb and flow of my peace and know that you will always be prepared. 

I love you too my sweet child. 

Walking in faith is nothing more than walking hand in hand with me. There is no safer place in the world.

1 comment: