Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 29, 2019

Lesson, purpose, plan...


My prayer:

Thank you for new and renewed lessons today God. 

I have always been a pretty passionate person who feels strongly about things. I have big opinions, especially when I think someone is not being treated fairly. But, today was a great reminder that things are not always as they seem. Sometimes, it seems like something is unfair but in reality, if I keep my head and stay calm, I find out that I was only seeing a small part of the story. In reality, everything was quite fair and appropriate. 

Thank you for teaching me balance and maturity God. Thank you for always working it all out.

What God Said Tonight:

Your blessing is in the lessons as well as the result. 

Each lesson, each challenge makes you more ready to receive the next level and season in your life. I never teach you something you don't need to know. Every lesson has a purpose and every purpose has a plan. 

I am with you, guiding you, and I will see you victorious in all things. All my love will be poured out on you my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment