Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Your true self...


My prayer:

I found myself giving advice today God that I think was actually more for me than for the other person.

I pray God that you help us each to recognize the value of who you made us to be. I want to stop seeing others and wishing to be more like them. I want to look at who you intend me to be and be the best me I can be. I pray for help finding this focus and making the most out of all that you have put into me God.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am shaping you. I am the potter and you are the clay. Your form, your function, and your purpose have been divinely inspired and produced. 

Your true self is all you can be. You may try to be other things, other people, but it will fail. I have a plan for your life and since you have given yourself to me, my plan will be realized in your life. 

Rest and ride in what feels natural, what you have peace about and you will find yourself growing in the path I have designed for you. My plans are not burdensome. They are not heavy or hard. They are intimidating at times, but once you step in, they are not hard to accomplish. 

I love you and I have made a way for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment