Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 17, 2019

Wars and rumors of wars...


My prayer:

I have been confronted all day with the hostility of the world we are living in. When I look at what is going on in the world it seems like we have forgotten how to love each other. However, when I look in my life and the recent outpouring of love I received when I ran into a tough season, it seems like love is abundant. 

It is hard for me to understand the difference. Is it an artifact of the media and the excessive access to information through the internet? Do I live in a blessed bubble of love because of you? I would like to make sense of it if that is possible. If I can find the logic, it is less frightening. 

God, will you give me wisdom and understanding on this?

What God Said Tonight:

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. I mentioned this to you before and it is here. 

Some of what you hear about is real and some of it is rumors but all of it is a sign of the times we are in. In these times, there is great tragedies but there are also great blessings. 

I will provide for my children, not only sustenance but I will provide joy and love. I will provide everything you need to get through the hard times so you can arrive in paradise whole. 

I love you now and forever my child. I will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment