Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 31, 2019

Another shooting...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am praying for the people of Virginia Beach tonight. Another mass shooting. More families and friends who have to find a way to move past tragedy and lost. Another community who has to find a way to live each day without cowering in fear.

I pray for your help in their lives. Give them the strength, the hope, the healing that they need. And, God, please take care of those who lives were taken today. I pray they are all dancing in heaven tonight with you.

What God Said Tonight:

A power is roaming the earth right now. It thinks that it is all powerful. It thinks it can do anything it wants. It thinks that it is taking lives and ruining families. But it is a temporary power born out of sin and it will fail. It will crumble. 

These signs of the times are not going to last. They are here and they are horrible but they will not last. I will bring my people through and when this is over, you will all be together again. Those who survive and those who do not. I will lift the barrier between the living and the people in heaven. Our eternity will be lived together in joy and completeness. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment