Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 13, 2019

Surgical Miracle...


My prayer:

Awesome Father. I do not have the words to describe all that you have done in my life in the last several days but it cannot go undocumented any longer. You took an impossible situation and did the impossible. 

No body believed I could get through this without the major surgery but you had a different plan. Instead of a broken sternum and 2 months recovery, I have one incision, you took me home the day after the surgery and here I am, a few days later, well on the way to full recovery. 

I thank you for the doctors, especially the surgeon who refused to give up even though it was impossible. I thank you for favor throughout everything. Above all, I thank you for having a better plan. You are my healer and I am so grateful for you! Thank you for your miracle in my life!

What God Said Tonight:

I always have a better plan for you my child. I always have the best plans for you. 

You are my special child who I adore. I have formed you in your mother's womb and I have shepherded you though this life. I will never stop. You can count on me now and forever. No matter the circumstances I will come through for you. 

Be blessed. Live life with the gusto and assurance that I am in it with you and I will not let you down. We have so much more to do and now we have some more time to do it. I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment