Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Preparing for tomorrow...


My prayer:

I am pretty tired of thinking and talking about me God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

No person, great or small, knows what the next minute will bring. 

You live life trying to predict and prepare but the truth is, life will happen regardless of your preparation. How much better to trust me for your preparation. I know what tomorrow brings. I am already there.

Follow your passion and trust me to prepare you for what is next. I love you and I will see your heart's desires given to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment