Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Protect the kids...


My prayer:

Awesome God, I pray comfort, protection, and peace for every parent and child tonight. We had another school shooting here tonight and it has become almost common. In a world where kids are not safe to go to school, we need you more than ever God. And, in this case, it was kids shooting kids. How hurt and damaged do you have to be to shoot the same kids you go to school with everyday?

I pray your protection around our kids. I pray your healing for our kids. I pray your comfort, your love, and your restoration for our kids. Wrap your arms around them God and bring them through this time we are living in.

What God Said Tonight:

I hear your prayers and I am already there. 

It is what you think in this case. It is the end days and evil is having a last run at the world and my children. He won't win. He can't win, I have already won but in the meantime he is trying to hurt as many as he can. 

Know that even those who are killed in my name are not done. They may have left this life but they are with me with status of a martyr in heaven. 

I am with you and I will save everyone in this life or the next if they make one indication of choosing me. I don't need a big confession but if they choose me, I will save them. I will create a special place for them in heaven. I will fight the battle for them and I will wrap my protection around them. In these times, walking without my armor is dangerous. 

I love you. I am with you. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment