Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Beauty, sin, and grace...


My prayer:

I have so many thoughts racing through my mind tonight God but none of them are really worth talking about. 

My prayer has not changed. I pray your will be done in every aspect and at every level. Truthfully, that is my true prayer for the rest of eternity. 

I may have wants and needs and I will tell you about them because you have asked me to, but my true prayer, my true heart's desire is that your will is accomplished and fully complete. 

I love you God. I love your will. I don't know much but I know enough to know your will is always best.

What God Said Tonight:

There is beauty all around you. I have painted this world in beauty and joy. It is obscured at times by the sin running rampant across the earth, but the beauty is still there. 

Like a canvas that has been painted over, all you have to do is carefully remove the over paint and the true beauty will be revealed. Be careful in the removal though. It must be done with grace and precision. You do not want to damage the beautiful masterpiece below. 

My grace will reveal the beauty. My grace will remove the layer of sin. My grace is what you need to see the beauty I have created for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment