Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Renewed you...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Life feels new, fresh, like anything is possible. God I hope and I pray that this lasts. Seeing life like this with nothing but possibilities is amazing and wonderful. I can't wait to see what you want to do next. My life 2.0!

What God Said Tonight:

New eyes to see, new ears to hear, a new heart to love. I have made all things new and all things are possible. 

The person you were in the past has served her purpose. I have a new season and a new purpose for you. In this season, I will need the renewed you. 

I will always give you what you need when you need it. Your life is not just a sum of all you have experienced. Your life is multiplication of my blessings in you to go throughout the world finding new places to live and to dwell. 

I love you. You are prepared.

1 comment: