Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 31, 2015

Intimacy with God...

My prayer:

Craving intimacy tonight God. Craving that closeness that I can only get from you. That place where I can't tell the difference between my own thoughts and your thoughts. That place where nothing matters but you and your next word. 

God I crave that time with you. I crave those moments when the world disappears and it is just you and me. 

Sweet Father. Let's close out the world tonight and spend time together. Let's close out all the voices, the demands, the troubles, just for a few minutes. I love you God so much. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. I am always here for you. I wait for you to take the time. I wait for you to call my name. I wait for you. 

Come, sit with me. Let's talk, sing, or just sit together. I love every minute we have together. I want it more than even you do. 

Let's stay here for awhile, together, quiet and fully aware of the oneness of Spirit. I love you daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment