Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 10, 2015

Ripples...

My prayer:

Just when I think I have life figured out, at least a little, you always throw me a curve God. Thank you for always coming up with something new for me God. Life with you is truly never boring! Love you Daddy.

What God Said Tonight:

You have yet to understand and see the impact of me in your life. You have yet to see the impact of me in you and you in this world. I will one day show you the full impact, the full picture. For now, I will show you snapshots but know that they are the tip of the iceberg. 

What you don't yet see is that as my daughter, I use every word, every action, every thought of yours to help further my Kingdom and my people. You don't see it but I can tell you the ripples of you, the ripples of me living in you, move out from you and affect everyone they touch.  

That is why I walk so much abut relationships. I made you to be in relationship. I made you to be close to people so my presence and my power can move through you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment